With the rising demand for Mirka abrasives and sanding tools, the common query of every concerned individual is, "should I buy from Mirka directly or one of its affiliates like Beaver industrial Supply?”
The question should be, what type of sander should I buy? The function of tool matters more than to which manufacturer or supplier it belongs. Let's break down both types of electric sanders in light of their features and functions.
Deos Vs Deros: Which Mirka sander alternative is best?
Mirka Deos Sander
The Mirka DEOS is as simple and effective sanding tool. There is no learning curve because you may start working immediately. A tiny, brushless electric sander called the DEOS offers pneumatic sander efficiency without the expense or space of a pneumatic system.
The user's health is another consideration in the Mirka DEOS' design. With regards to damage that can be caused using electric sanders to user’s hands and the dangerous vibrations they produce, the manufacturers have created special software to help workers avoid hazardous vibrations and raise awareness of workplace safety in the wake of growing importance of health and safety in the workplace.
Made With Advanced Technology
The Bluetooth low energy technology of the Mirka DEOS enables quick calibration and easy handling. The prestigious Mirka DEOS electric sander is simple to select, whether you are sanding wood, sheet metal, or walls.
Its innovative features include a high-efficiency and brushless motor with plenty of sanding power to get your job done quickly and safely. Choose the model that best suits your needs, whether you are working on automotive surfaces or sanding walls.
Many of Mirka tools have been awarded for their next-level design, and the Mirka DEOS is no exception; it is recommended for its excellent ergonomic design, ensuring that the sander can be used comfortably without fatigue. The Mirka DEOS fits comfortably on your palm for an easy sanding experience throughout the process.
Closer For Perfection.
The electric orbital sander Mirka DEOS incorporates all the groundbreaking elements that have made Mirka DEROS so well-liked, plus more. You can sand all profiles, corners, and difficult-to-reach areas accurately and easily because they are available in 4 small sizes.
- Work More Quickly With Mirka DEOS
Want a sander that can complete the task in half the time? With Mirka DEOS, remove more stock. Stock removal is 50% more efficient with the 3mm orbit and strong brushless motor than conventional sanders. While maintaining low vibration levels for comfort throughout.
- 1kg smaller than 1 kg - With Mirka DEOS, Sand Lasts Longer with Less Strain.
Do you get sore shoulders and achy muscles after sanding? With the Mirka DEOS, you may give your body a rest. It is more than 20% lighter than the closest rival sander on the market thanks to its weight of less than 1 kg.
- Only 10 cm tall - Get Nearer the Surface.
Do you frequently operate in confined spaces? A sander only 10 cm high may easily access the tight spaces. With the low profile, you can approach any surface 30% closer, providing unparalleled control.
Mirka Deros Sander
Since their introduction in 2012, thousands of professionals have utilized Mirka DEROS electric sanders and have been honored with the iF Design Award and the Red Dot Design Award. At the time, Mirka was the first business to implement ergonomic design and brushless motor technology in a sander.
The Mirka DEROS is the lightest electric random orbital sander available, and it now has Bluetooth connectivity and an incorporated vibration sensor. The Mirka DEROS is the most portable, user-friendly, and ergonomic sander in its category. What you get with this arbitrary orbital sander is:
- Powerful performance for its brushless motor
- Clever features, integrated vibrations sensor, and Bluetooth® low energy technology Innovative design
- The exceptionally safe operation of the equipment is made possible by the electric sander's tiny size and robust, ergonomic features.
Do you work with hard-to-reach areas? Here are some best examples:
New Mirka DEROS 77mm – Small size. Big performance.
The distinguished Mirka DEROS is a family of sanders, not just one. The newest addition, the Mirka® DEROS 350CV, is a true problem solver and includes all of the DEROS's wonderful features, including:
- Low vibrations
- Low profile
- Ergonomic and symmetrical tool
- Brushless motor and 5 mm orbit for fast stock removal
- Smart sander with Bluetooth connectivity
Ergonomic features of Mirka Deros Sander
- Low profile and lightweight
- Symmetrical design makes it simple to transition using the right or left hand.
- More room for the ring and little fingers allows for a more relaxed and controlled grasp.
- With a longer body, a two-handed grip is optional. Lever control makes it simple to start and stop.
- 2 lbs. in weight
- Patented motor controller
- Exchangeable power cord
- Electric brake of motor and pad brake for simple and secure operation
- A vibration reduction system reduces the vibrations from your primary application.
- Improved backing pad for excellent dust removal 350 W motor for heavy-duty applications
- The motor's gentle start guards the surface.
- There are several sizes and orbits of Mirka DEROS available.
- Brushless motor, no need to change brushes, less downtime; Constant speed under load, no loss in efficiency under heavy pressure
- Continuous temperature monitoring in the motor and the controller card prolongs tool life.
These were the two main Mirka slander alternatives that are often used interchangeably for various applications since many retailers are now up for selling Mirka products. Hence, products like a polarstar, Deos, and Deros Sander are easy to find at Get Mirka and Beaver Industrial supply.